Girl face after death

Girl face after death
« on: April 22, 2017, 11:57:21 pm »
How do you want the girl's face to look after death?  I was originally going to put this into a poll about who wants open eyes vs closed eyes after death but I realized that there were so many other things going on that we should simply write what we like into the topic.

I like the girl's eyes closed, long, beautiful hair splashed around her and her mouth just slightly open.

Re: Girl face after death
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 10:51:23 pm »
I'm not a real stickler for it but I prefer eyes and mouth open in horror and if the head is messed up or missing, I'm fine with that.

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 09:37:05 pm »
It doesn't really matter to me.  But I am leaning more towards eyes open.  The "death stare" gives it more of a personality to the body like she is surprised that you are doing stuff to her even after death.  I like the closed eyes look as well, depending on my mood I guess.   ;)  Closed eyes are more elegant like she is sleeping and not as "gruesome" as the opened eyes. 

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 09:38:06 am »
I'm okay with however the girl's face looks at the time of death - as long as she's hot.

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 01:12:33 am »
Usually I die in a pretty humiliating way but honestly I don't usually find a preference.  One guy wanted me to die cross-eyed with my tongue sticking out.  I kind of liked it because it gave my death a bit of a comic edge to it.  My death is supposed to be a good thing in the story and if it's funny or due to my own stupidity, so much the better.

Tina

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2017, 11:02:03 pm »
I imagine I look like well... a broken doll so yeah, probably eyes open and staring off into the distance and my mouth just a bit open.  I guess I could look like a sexdoll with my mouth wide open, which would probably be kinda more likely considering how I get used after death.  (Giggle)

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2017, 10:26:25 am »
Well sometimes I like girl foaming or with a reasonable amount of blood get out from her mouth or noise.

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2017, 04:31:54 pm »
a lifeless stare :)

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2017, 11:11:33 pm »
Eyes closed, mouth open or whatever is a sudden change from what she looks in life.  So her eyes are bright and open, her mouth smiling and BAM... her eyes are closed and her mouth is gaping maybe doing the tongue thing.  Whatever contrasts her two positions more.

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2017, 02:35:34 pm »
My vote: eyes closed, tongue out. Or sometimes: very slightly open so you can only see the white of the eye.

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2017, 07:22:11 pm »
 For me, no death stare , no erotica.
Death stares were taboo in movies for a long time due to the Hayes code.
So it broke the rules, and that's good.